Selasa, 31 Julai 2018

ABOUT MYSELF.


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. 
Actually, this is my first time in blogger world. 
So take it easy okay :p

 First, let me introduce you about myself. My name is Aina Nabilah Binti Rahmatullah. 
I was born at Hospital Universiti Kuala Lumpur and will official 18 on 13th November 2018 . I lived in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. I am the only child in my family. As i'm the only child that they have , i'm really close with my parents .

  My father's name is Rahmatullah Shaari . He was 57 years old this year. Before this , my father was working at Malaysia Airlines System for almost 30 years . But now my father doesn't work anymore.  My father is a decent person but at the same time he is the man that understand about his daughter very well. 

My mother's name is Sabariah bt Ayob . She was born at Kuala Langat on 1966 . She is full-time housewife now. My mother was a perfect women that i ever know. She is a mother and the bestfriends to me . She means everything to me . She was the person that i'm always looked up for sharing all my happiness and problems in life . 

 Actually before this my hobby is reading a novel , but when i'm getting older i started to stop reading a novel because it can took a week to finish one novel . And it will make me wouldn't do anything just because i want to finish read that novel . So, i change my hobby to playing badminton that have more benefits and make me more healthier

I started my primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Medan from 2007 until 2012 . Then , i persued my studies in lower secondary level at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Medan . Even though many people say that my school wasn't a good school , but Alhamdulillah i finished my school life by getting 6A's , 2B and 1C in my SPM . Finally , i can prove to people out there that where did we school isn't a big deal . It's all depends on your hardwork . So now , i'm further my studies at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Bangi and i choose Diploma in accounting as a course. For me , accounting is a challenging course . But for sure , i'll work hard to achieve my goals for graduate and achieve dean's list . I hope that i can achieve my goals with support and motivation from family and friends . 

I'll show to those who say i can't that i can do it!

That's all about me . I'm sorry if my entry was so bored . I'll try to improve it later :)
x

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan